Ramco Construction Services, LLC accepts all government agency purchase orders with approved credit, Federal Government Cards, Visa, Master Card, Discover and American Express. For oversea transactions, we accept wire transactions. We reserve the right to deny any shopping cart credit card purchase transaction after credit card has been approved.
Minimum Order Requirements
There is a $100 minimum order for any Road Work Products. A $40 charge for any orders under $100.
- Prior approval required for any returns.
- No credit will be given to unauthorized returns.
- Call customer service for authorization at 888-466-5035 for invoice or order number, item number and quantity and reason for return.
- Upon authorization you will be instructed where to ship your return.
- Request for returns must be made within 14 days after your purchase.
- There is a 25% restocking fee on all returns unless defective or there is a shipping error. (Minimum charge of $20).
- No returns will be allowed on special orders i.e. customer imprinted items or items manufactured in a special customer requested color, unless items are defective.
- Returns will not be accepted if not in original condition, items will be returned to you at your expense and no refund given if it is determined that the items have been used or not in original condition.
If for any reason a package is lost or an item damaged in transit, we assume full responsibility for filing claims. You are required to follow a few simple instructions. They are as follows:
- Count the number of cartons. This must be the same as shown on the packing slip. If not, sign the freight bill short before the driver leaves. Any sign of damage to the package(s) must be also noted on the freight bill.
- Check the shipment immediately and report any discrepancies immediately. Shortages will not be allowed if not reported within 72 hours of receipt of goods.
- UPS/FED-EX/DHL will not always deliver all cartons the same day. Make sure the number of cartons shown on the packing slip has been received before claiming any shortages.
- If a shortage has been called in, but received late, please notify us immediately so paperwork can be corrected.
Freight Deliveries and Shipping
Items ordered typically ship within 10 days. Please feel free to call for variable early shipping needs. Shipping is not included with the purchase of our products. Shipping estimates available upon request, or are billed at our actual cost best possible way.
- Unloading of goods is the responsibility of the customer and may require a forklift. We make every effort to inform you if a forklift will be needed. Drivers DO NOT unload.
- Additional charges will be added to your invoice for deliveries returned to the freight carrier or if additional shipping charges are incurred.
- On normal shipments, exact delivery dates and times can not be pre-determined.
What if I cancel my order?
- If for any reason you decide to cancel your order once it has been shipped, you will be charged a 25% restocking fee plus all the freight charges.
* Pricing on this site is subject to change without notice